There’s a bajillion things wrong with this but idc anymore I’m tired and I already got lazy with the last two pics. So here you have it, my MvM fanart contribute. Also, while I ship Helmet Party, this is not meant to be that.
Also if you don’t know where the quote came from we can’t be friends anymore.
Because, why not?
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have killed another person.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you shouldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
- Other (Ex: fat, freak, etc.)
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
YOU BURNT THE MUFFINS?!OH COME ON, YOU”VE LOST THE PLOT HAVEN’T YOU!?
see what I did there xD
Now and then these “ponies Photoshopped into photos” things are quite good.
OH MY SIDES! HAHAHA XD
Dawn of a Book
I’ve been away for a while… But that doesn’t mean I’ve been not-busy haha
Have you ever read a book, which has multiple choices?
Just like a videogame, but in book format…
I’ve been eager to write one in a while, and I think this summer might be a great opportunitity to
start getting this stuff done :P
I only have one question; and it’s about the theme. I’d like to do it about medieval times, a futuristic one, or an actual one, much more believable and with fantasy stuff put into it; and located where I live. Mexico City. I bet THAT should be interesting enough for any to read :D
Anyway, I wanted to ask you this tumblr. What kind of stuff would you like to see in a book of these characteristics? Medieval, future, or Mexican?
Pony Confession’s “OMG I HAVE 6,000 FOLLOWERS OMG” celebratory giveaway!
Prizes include you choice of any (1) MLP T-Shirt, (1) MLP sticker, and (1) MLP print all from Red bubble! :)
- You don’t need to be following me.
- Reblog and like as many times as you want, but don’t be “that guy.”
- Contest ends on June 1st, 2012.
- Winner will be chosen at random. (not sure how to do that yet, but I’ll figure it out. :P)
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address. I promise not to stalk you.
- I ship anywhere.
Good luck! :)
OMG OMG OMG!
Icanhas Derpy stamp? <3<3<3<3
I was supposed to post this for Pinkie’s birthday but I forgot…
Anyway, I called it “Why Pinkie is best pony, explained in 8 GIFs”!